Salary: $135,000.00 – $207,000.00
Client is seeking an Associate Director, Enterprise Reporting & Integration to join their team.
As part of IT Enterprise Architecture leadership team, the candidate is required to work with different functional groups to provide guidance on current and future BI Analytics road maps, understand the current & future needs of business analytics, asses the current and future trends around analytics and develop a scalable BI and Analytics technology platform and support model to meet the organizations growing needs.
The individual will lead a team of BI, Data and Integration architect’s , involve in high level architectural design and development. The individual will work closely with other functional group IT leads, application developers, architects, ETL Developers, functional teams and strategic vendors to define and rollout the organization’s BI and Analytics Vision.
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Big Data Solutions, Oracle ERP, OBIEE, OBIA, Big Data, Informatica ETL, ODI and other BI Visualization Tools.
The candidate is expected to:
- Manage teams supporting Enterprise Reporting & Integration.
- Have in-depth knowledge around Oracle ERP and non-ERP source systems.
- Have Knowledge of BI/DW/Reporting Architecture, implementation and SOA based integration solutions for enterprise applications
- Estimate, Manage and Deliver BI Projects.
- Liaise with PMO office on BI projects and provide timely updates.
- Collaborate with functional business leads, IT leads and providing periodic “State of Union” updates of BI program.
- Mentor the team and help them to mature into self-driven team members.
- Evaluate new technologies and assess their need.
Understands Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across functions such as Finance, HR, IT/Systems, Compliance and Risk Management, Sales & Marketing, and Development Sciences.
Strategic / Governance:
- Develop and Maintain Enterprise Reporting, ETL, Data Modeling and Integration Standards to support Integration, MDM and BI Programs.
- Maintain and improve best practices and standardize processes across all IT groups. Partner with other IT Dedicated Support functions to share knowledge and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop, maintain and communicate an intimate understanding of Business and IT strategies.
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiency through innovation and integration.
- Analyze and evaluate systems for consolidation, optimization or operational efficiency.
- Lead continuous improvement effort assessing current use and intended use of technology and service.
- Develop BI Cloud Migration Strategy and Plans
- Develop enhanced Analytics platform strategy incorporating technology advances with specific use cases
Operational / Tactical:
- Prioritization of work delegated to the team.
- Work with MDM team to implement Data Governance, Data Quality and Data management processes
- Manage the team and help them to achieve high levels of operational excellence
- Manage technical consultants to design, build, test, and implement new solutions
- Participate on change control boards and design review committees
- Assist teams by providing high level guidance around architectural, design, development efforts
- Work with cross-functional teams on their BI Analytical needs and provide potential solutions
- Identify areas for business/ IT process improvement and efficiencies; make recommendations to improve existing processes or system functionality
- Coordinate and work with Partners/Vendors/ Consultants/System integrators to implement applications
- Hire good talent, train them to take up projects and lead them to a successful completion.
System Architect and Administration:
- System architect: Design, develop and maintenance of interfaces (integrate ERP with other IT applications, and non-ERP systems)
QA/ Change Management
- Maintain Documents and Qualification Support: Develop/Maintain SDLC documents, SOPs, User Training Document, GxP documents, IQ evidence
- Change control: Review change control, management of change control execution, documentation.
At a high level, the qualified candidate must be a motivated, self-starter, proactive and a quick learner with strong analytical and technical skills. Requires Oracle EBS technical, SOA/FMW, BI (OBIEE, OBIA), Big Data and Data Visualization.
Attention to details and good communication skills are essential. In addition, critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are a must
The ideal candidate has the ability to anticipate data, process and technical related problems and takes effective leadership to address the issues proactively.
Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates inside and outside the IT team – very strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management are a must.
Extensive experience in data multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, deformalized mode, handling ‘’slow changing” dimensions/attributes.
A solid understanding of Key BI trends and Methodology for
- Data preparation (sourcing, acquisition integration)
- Data Warehousing
- Reporting, Analytics, data explorations
- Information Delivery (Portals, Mobile)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems from four-year college or university or significant relevant experience
- 12+ years’ experience in Managing BI Teams, System Architecture, Solution design and delivery.
- Very strong experience with Oracle ERP (EBS) and OBIA pre-built analytical applications.
- Very Strong experience in two or three of listed integration tools (FMW (Weblogic and Enterprise Manager)), SOA, BPEL, AIA, PIP, WLST, ODI & Informatica)
- Very strong experience with OBIEE tech stack implementation and OBIA configurations
- Experience in building custom EDW solutions
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Collaborative cross-functional team work experience required
- Knowledge of Big Data and Data Visualization
- Good to have: Biotech/Pharma/Life Sciences experience with IT/QA CSV
- An excellent understanding of modern end-to-end ITIL and legacy integration practices.
- Familiarity with writing work plans, performance reports, and other legacy integration best practice documents.
- Working technical experience with Oracle Products
- Working knowledge with Master Data Management Processes (Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Integrations)
- Working knowledge of SDLC documents, SOPs, User Training Documents, GxP documents & collecting IQ/OQ/PQ evidences
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.