Salary: $66,000.00 – $79,000.00
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for producing personalized digital experiences across all parts of the customer journey. This role holds a strong understanding of digital marketing and content strategy to coordinate across a cross-functional team, the planning and execution of digital retention programs that include a mix of web, social media, display and email channels.
The CX Manager will be responsible for supervising, managing and inspiring a small team of direct reports on a daily basis. As a team leader, this position will be the contact point for all team members, so the position requires excellent communication skills and must lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
The position will be located at our state of the art headquarters in beautiful Bend, Oregon and will report directly to the Director, Customer Experience.
- Manage the Company’s website, developing relevant web content and managing SEO.
- Develop and implement strategies to constantly improve the customer experience based on analytics derived from CRM and other sources;
- Design and deploy digital marketing activities to increase meaningful customer interactions via all touch points of the customer journey;
- Manage the Company’s CRM and provide analytics to inform development of efficient, targeted and personalized customer marketing.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or comparable experience.
- 7-10 years of progressively more responsible marketing experience, with deep digital marketing experience required.
- Previous proven experience building and leading teams.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
- Working knowledge of marketing clouds (Adobe or Salesforce preferred)
- Working knowledge of productivity applications (Google G Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and standards for internet development, security, user experience, information architecture, and site management.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.