Salary: $117,500.00 – $184,000.00
Client is seeking a Director of Finance to join their team.
In this role, our Director of Finance will support our company’s Defense and Commerical Program office by performing company-wide leadership and direction for a team of financial analysts. He/she will develop, implement, and maintain financial research, forecasting, planning and reporting systems, procedures and policies – ensuring accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting.
Our Director of Finance will:
· Monitor organizational financial metrics to support budgetary planning and to determine appropriate corrective action.
· Determine financial objectives for the organization.
· Develop and implement large-scale, high impact, integrated organizational plans.
· Assign authority and responsibilities to the leadership team to execute the plan.
· Review plans’ execution, make appropriate adjustments, and resolve issues.
· Evaluate feasibility of plans and make decisions to continue or discontinue programs, projects or processes as appropriate.
· Guide the development and implementation of policies, procedures and documents.
· Forecast, obtain and manage personnel, facilities, services, equipment and tools.
· Review, approve and implement facility, equipment and service plans.
· Develop organizational, business and technical strategies, goals, objectives and related metrics.
· Manage a team of (4-5) senior analysts
· Support the proposal development process
· Be the primary liaison between the CFO and PMO leadership
· Support/lead the development of the long range business plan
- 10+ years of experience in finance related roles with increasing level of responsibility.
- Master degree in Finance or MBA preferred.
- Experience in operating in a multi-company environment, internationally.
- Finance experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and inventory management.
- M&A experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills – with experience presenting to C-level audience.
- Experience working in a government contracting environment is a plus!
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.