Salary: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00
As an Electrical Engineering Lead, for this client, the candidate will lead the development of round baler software by acting as the product owner and software system engineer. They will provide requirements to the software architect and scrum team. In addition, they will:
- Provide innovative ideas for future baler programs
- Create and provide guidance for software requirements to scrum teams based off stakeholder needs
- Serve as the key technical leader for software support and communicate plans with all stakeholders
- Manage and prioritize software development and backlog activities aligning with product line budget and schedule
- Interface with other software groups within John Deere, as well as external suppliers
- Provide resolution of software defects found in field test, customer warranty, and virtual testing environment
US Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
* Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
* 3 or more years of Graphical User Interface (GUI) experience.
* Demonstrated ability to work with other software teams to deliver the functionality described.
* Demonstrated capability to independently diagnose machine functions and issues.
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, up to 25%, for field support.
* Provide Innovative ideas for future baler programs
* AUTOSAR experience.
* A thorough understanding of electrical systems and interaction with machine function.
* Technical expert writing system requirements.
* Mobile application development experience.
* Experience with an Enterprise Product Delivery Process.
* Experience with ISO BUS systems (such as: SAEJ1939, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate will show strong technical and communication skills with leadership experience. They will show career maturity, no job hopping or several short contract assignments.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.