Salary: $105,000.00 – $135,000.00
Client is seeking an Enterprise System Solution Architect to join their team.
You will work collaboratively with the rest of the SSD Global Operations team while partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Global Operations to implement improvements in our shared operational infrastructure to support the evolving needs of our business. Your primary objectives are to:
1. Lead large, enterprise wide projects, as well as Merger and Acquisition systems architecture.
2. Develop operational models, and system solutions, that enable a spectrum of highly consultative, and highly transactional, customer experiences
3. Create operational scalability to cost effectively support the rapid growth of our Service business
4. Provide technical leadership for the operational enterprise. Oversee all systems development for the Services Business. Represent Services in all company-wide systems development
This role is central to the interaction of the Service and Support Division with the other functions. Therefore, you will represent Service in technical discussions and projects with broad constituencies including Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Operations Centers, Finance, Regulatory Assurance, Quality Assurance, Sales Operations, Manufacturing, and Logistics.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in participating in and managing large complex projects requiring business and technical expertise. Leadership, influence, exceptional communication skills, SAP CRM and SAP ECC technical knowledge, broad business knowledge with an emphasis on Service Delivery Operations/Parts/Analytics, creativity, and an exceptional work ethic are essential traits for success in this role.
Qualifications:• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, BioChemistry, or equivalent
• 10+ years of experience working at an analytical instrument, scientific, or technology company preferred
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategy, plans, and organizational alignment
• Demonstrated change leader, and influencer, with strong customer orientation
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Experience working with international teams and leading enterprise projects
• 5 – 10 years’ experience participating in (preferably leading) SAP/CRM/ECC/Hana projects
• 5 – 10 years’ experience participating in (preferably leading) Service Parts and Logistics projects
• Preferred: 1 – 3 years’ experience with Robotics Automation
• Preferred: 3 – 5 years’ experience with Amazon Web Services
• Ability to travel 25%
call center experience
customer service experience
Has inbound call center and loan experience for customer service in banking
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.