Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00
Client is seeking an HR Manager to join their team.
With our headquarters in Indianapolis, our company offers unmatched professional growth opportunities.
Our family of employees enjoy a fun work environment, competitive wages, benefits, employee discounts, and opportunities to be part of multiple racing sponsorship events.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for partnering with site leadership of the Salt Lake distribution operation (150 employees, HR staff of 2) to drive cultural change and people strategies that support the key business initiatives. This role will be expected to provide thought leadership and strong execution on broad-based generalist tasks. Scope includes design, development, communication, implementation and audit of sound HR strategies, processes and programs in support of achieving business objectives.
- Develop and influence strategic and operational HR initiatives for the site to support the business plan
- Plan and ensure effectiveness of key HR processes (recruitment, on-boarding, training, performance management, compensation, payroll) for client population
- Maintain a positive employee relations culture by providing support, facilitate issue resolution and develop and implement solutions to organizational and people related challenges
- Lead talent acquisition efforts for the site to ensure we are attracting, developing and retaining top talent to support business imperatives
- Drive engagement in order to leverage talent as a competitive advantage
- Champion talent management initiatives to ensure succession depth and organization capability meet the future needs of the business
- Identify competency needs and design/implement training to close organizational gaps
- Drive a performance culture in the organization ensuring effective execution of the performance process (Talent Quest) and that coaching & counseling happens at all levels
- Partner with corporate on the execution of local benefit & wellness programs
- Administer FMLA, STD, LTD, Worker’s Compensation and other types of leave programs
- Partner with Employee Service Center or corporate headquarters HR as needed to support employee’s administration needs
- Serve as primary point of contact for site Safety programs driving continuous improvement
- Manage compensation and pay structure to ensure market competitiveness across both hourly/salaried populations in attracting and retaining top talent
- Lead functional HR projects/initiatives on an ad-hoc basis
- At least 3-5 years of progressive HR leadership experience with strong HR generalist background and deep knowledge of HR systems and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or MBA in HR or related field, PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to develop and align HR initiatives to accelerate achievement of strategic business objectives
- Knowledge of HR law and employment practices
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills including planning, prioritization and follow-up
- Easily adaptable to changes in the work environment and able to manage competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.