Salary: $90,000.00 – $105,000.00
The Field Human Resources Manager is responsible for a broad range of human resources activities in support of the Company’s management and teammates. Responsibilities include support in the areas of employee relations, employee onboarding, compensation, recruitment, training, and development activities. The Field Human Resources Manager will communicate company policies and practices, respond to questions regarding interpretation, and provide advice and counsel to teammates and leaders enabling them to make informed business decisions.
- Partner with regional and center leadership teams on all teammate related issues, including hiring, performance, career and personal development, conduct and workplace dispute resolution. Be seen as the trusted advisor.
- Develop professional relationships with regional and center leadership and teammates by conducting center visits, holding manager and teammate interviews and analyzing post-employment interviews to understand opportunities for improved employee engagement and retention
- Participate in regional and/or center leadership and teammate meetings to better understand challenges and opportunities; develop trainings and programs to address issues in partnership with HR as appropriate
- Facilitate resolution of employee relations issues and complaints; conduct lawful investigations as needed.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Be current, knowledgeable and conversant on applicable company policies and state and federal laws to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- Work closely with Field Operations and other HR functions to ensure that HR policies and strategies are aligned with operational objectives and priorities.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company and its mission, vision and values
- Coordinate management training in HR-related areas including interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance management, safety, and harassment/discrimination.
- Review employee separations; analyze exit survey trends to support management in addressing opportunities.
- Support acquisition efforts by facilitating employee meetings and onboarding as needed
- Prepare and analyze reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represent organization at employee-related hearings and investigations.
- Support field recruiting plan to ensure both internal and external pipeline of qualified candidates for key positions
- Travel to Company centers located throughout assigned region(s) to maintain positive, collaborative relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Human Resources or related field, required
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Management or Business desirable
- Seven plus years related experience in human resource/employee relations field.
- Experience to include working in a multi-state/multi-unit environment with extensive face to face interaction.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required.
- PHR required (or equivalent); SPHR preferred.
- Valid driver’s license; insurable on company policy.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Human Resource systems (prior experience in ADP EV-5 platform and Workday desirable). Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word and Outlook).
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.