Salary: $82,000.00 – $95,000.00
Client is seeking a Human Resource Manager to join their team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or other related field
· A minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience in the Human Resources field
Duties and Responsibilities:
The principal challenge of this position is to support the articulation and implementation of the local HR and Organizational Development strategy and initiatives as to positively impact the different areas of the organization
This will be accomplished by delivering and or developing adequate talent into the different areas of the organization, motivating and retaining key talent using and improving the HR / OD processes. Leadership development is encouraged at the different levels of the organization.
In addition, this position is responsible for helping the management team accomplish the different business goals via developing new systems, processes and people that make a positive contribution to the business plan: promoting and following the values and business objectives of Our Client, evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees; as well as
Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
The Human Resources Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the deployment and in some cases development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
The Human Resources Manager is located in Kilgore, Texas, and reports to the Plant Manager with a dotted functional line to Our Client’s VP of HR.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities: 1 direct report
IV. Educational and Other Skills Requirements:
This position requires a college degree and/or Master degree with a solid background in traditional HR processes as a Generalist, HR Supervisory roles, and Organizational Development or related fields (experience and/or certifications are a Plus).
The ability to interact and influence others, at different organizational levels, promoting effective working relationships.
Demonstrated competence in successfully implementing organizational effectiveness projects.
In addition this position requires the incumbents to have at least 3+ years of experience working in an HR and/or OD position in order to contribute and provide the tools and proper coaching and counseling in the areas of training and development, performance management, organizational climate, organizational design, organizational communication processes, recruiting, performance management and job valuation-compensation strategies.
Experience in the manufacturing environment is preferred.
Work Schedule: 8 hour days. This is a full-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
PPE: ANSI Z41 approved safety shoes, hearing and eye protection as appropriate for work area, gloves according to work task, and other PPE as assigned and required.
Tools and Equipment: Various writing utensils, radios, phone, computer, printers, fax machines, calculators, various computer software required for specific roles.
Essential Job Functions:
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual
- Communicate clearly in English, both verbally and written
- Wear appropriate required safety gear
- Attend work regularly and reliably
- Work flexible hours as scheduled or required for specific role
- Provide on or out of shift training relative to specific function
- Conformance to company performance rules such as work instructions, working standards, policies, etc.
- Conformance to behavioral rules, expectations, and company policies
- Analyze shift or plant performance data relative to functional specialty and provide the shift leader or Manager with assessments of opportunity
- Facilitate employee adherence to requirements of your departmental specialty
- Actively supports and participates in plant quality improvement & cost reduction programs
- Demonstrate awareness of and compliance with all pertinent safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a professional, clean, and organized work environment
- Participate in work related training programs
- Close visual acuity to perform computer tasks, read & develop spreadsheets, read financial data, etc.
- Able to travel without assistance as required by specific role
- Able to participate in meetings and discussions with peer group and management team, and interact with employees in multiple locations and settings
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.