Salary: $75,000.00 – $82,000.00
Client is seeking an IT Auditor to join their team.
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of IT Auditor to be located in Denver, CO. In this high visibility role, you will help plan, coordinate, and conduct global IT, operational and financial reviews of key business systems and processes, evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, propose recommendations for practical improvement opportunities and present results and proposals to management. This is truly a great opportunity to be a part of an evolving global finance organization that is focused on developing its team members for future roles within the organization. We are committed to providing the training you need to continue to develop your technical skills.Your primary office location will be in downtown Denver. Our office is conveniently located at an RTD light rail stop. We provide an on-site workout facility and subsidized RTD pass or garage parking
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Audit Director or Audit Manager:
- Develop an understanding of the global corporate and industrial control system IT environment including hardware, software, applications, databases and security systems.
- Execute IT audit fieldwork and testing in accordance with audit objectives.
- Assist with financial and operational audits.
- Prepare effective workpapers that record and summarize audit procedures.
- Prepare audit reports and presentations to management.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the global IT organization.
- Develop recommendations and proposals for corrective action/improvement.
- Develop data analytic applications for audit projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science or related areas.
- 2-4 years IT audit experience.
- Current professional certification such as CISA, CISSP or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of key information technology applications and/or infrastructure components.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work well with team members.
- Strong problem-solving, writing, analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Candidate must be effective working on multiple projects.
- Willing to travel approximately 25% to both domestic and international locations including, Germany, Slovakia, and China; possibly on short notice.
- Successful candidate will be asked to commit to Internal Audit for a three year period.
- Knowledge of NIST, COBIT or other related control frameworks.
- ACL or similar data analytics experience (IDEA, Tableau).
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Exposure to ERP applications (SAP preferred).
- Foreign language skills in German, Slovak or Chinese a real plus.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.