Client is seeking a Java Developer to join their team.
- Serving over 5 million senior executives, thought leaders, and industry professionals, the client is the leading online publisher of targeted business news and information by industry. By combining technology and editorial expertise, the client filters thousands of sources daily to deliver the most relevant industry news in partnership with more than 180 trade associations, professional societies, nonprofits and corporate entities.
We’re expanding rapidly and looking for exceptional, motivated talent to join our team. At this client, employees enjoy an entrepreneurial work environment with accelerated advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation along with outstanding benefits. The Client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Client is seeking to hire multiple Java Developers to create, write, and test new code for our content and advertising applications using Java technologies.
The Clients’ Java Developer will analyze their system requirements and will develop solutions to support our content management and advertising system processes and applications.
- Analyze, write, update and maintain computer programs and system components; develop product features.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on processes, code and instructions.
- Conduct tests and trials to ensure that all specifications produce correct results, as well as make changes to rectify errors.
- Ensure that the Client’s content and advertising computer applications and systems support and work in conjunction with the company’s integrated IT framework and publishing platform.
- Compile, write and maintain documentation of development processes, code, and revisions.
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2 years relevant work experience that includes programming experience with Java web applications and SQL.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field acceptable as substitute for education and experience requirements.
- Individual should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability in working effectively in a team environment.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.