Salary: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00
Client is seeking a Lead TIBCO Engineer to join their team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Act as an Engineering Subject Matter Expert (SME), in partnering with, and influencing stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation and to ensure risk are understood and minimized
- Provide technical guidance to engineering team in the implementation of enterprise application integration solutions encompassing afore mentioned products’ based solutions.
- Conduct architecture, design, code reviews to comply with best practices, standards and factors including extensibility, maintainability, security and performance.
- Assess existing architecture/design and recommend improvements/ re-factoring.
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with operations, functional, and technical teams.
- Lead, mentor and coach to team members to adopt best practices, standards and processes.
- Establish policies and standard operating procedures to enable consistent and repeatable execution
- Propose appropriate changes to standards, policies, and procedure based on emerging business/technology trends and operational challenges with the existing guidelines utilizing performance metric and operational SLA
- Plan for adequate capability on systems based on utilization metrics and planned projects to establish supply and demand forecasts
- At the highest level of technical complexity, design and verify the technology solution meets business and technical requirements and is in compliance with enterprise architecture guidelines, technology standards and methodology, and compliance and security standards
- Develop operational model to maintain and operate the application design, including, but not limited to, monitoring, performance and capacity metrics , SLAs, resiliency and disaster recovery plans
- Define success criteria for validation of technology solution and application designs
- Performs required performance tuning and maintenance. Conduct performance measurement and establish updated baseline measures and propose optimized configuration
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
8+ years’ of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Nice to have:
- Extensive hands-on experience as a Tibco Administrator/Engineer
- Expertise with TIBCO SOA Product Suite (EMS, BusinessEvents, BusinessWorks, Hawk, Administrator, BW adapters/plugins, etc.)
- Deep understanding of EMS architecture and memory management
- Experience working on various integration design patterns like Publish/Subscribe, Request/Reply, SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Programming/Script tools\: Java, Shell, Python
- Exposure to configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Subversion, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus or similar
- Hands-on automation solutions to address common operations, infrastructure and governance activities
- Experience working in a fast paced agile development environment
- Demonstrate an intellectual curiosity to learn new tools and technology
- Experience working on migrating or deploying on-premise message-oriented-middleware products in cloud infrastructure like AWS
- AWS Cloud experience and certification (Development and SysOps)
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure related to Messaging Middleware products
- Experience or exposure to Cloud native messaging products
- Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.