Salary: $178,000.00 – $190,000.00
Client is seeking a Manager, Discovery Product Management to join their team.
The clients mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We are the world’s largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. The client reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company’s unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by the clientand backed by the company’s FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
Driven: We strive for excellence; constantly improving our game
Courageous: We are bold and not afraid to challenge the status qu
Inventive: We see what others don’t and pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse: We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand: We experience the world through
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The client’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they’ll love next.
The Browser Experience Product Team – responsible for the browser experience, data science products, SEO and Catalog is looking for a talented Product Manager to lead our Discovery and Search portfolio of products
You will join a team at an early stage in redefining how to bring products to life, and have the opportunity to shape and grow the product team under this area. You will work closely with our Genre GMs and Product Marketing team. This role requires an analytical product manager with strong partnership skills to align all internal and external product requirement. As an owner, you will not only define the product strategy, you will also need to be strong in execution and mentoring your team.
This role offers the opportunity to:
· Own the Browser Search and Discovery Products on a global scale.
· Drive what our customers see and how they interact with the client.
· Influence decisions on how we stitch brand, content, and customer experience in our products.
· Strategize industry trends within the ticketing industry such as Community and Social
What we’re looking for:
· Experienced Product Management in the e-commerce industry, someone that has run products such as Search and Home.
· Someone that can hit the ground running day 1
· Experience bringing Products to Market with great partnership with Product Marketing.
· Have successfully delivered products to production and met their goals KPIs
· Work closely with Product Analytics team for data insights and action plans.
· Well versed in User Research and bringing the voice of customer into conversations.
· Excited about full end-to-end product/line lifecycle ownership
· Work with development engineering in assessing and choosing third-party technology solutions to meet business case and time-to-market requirements.
· Monitor industry innovations and in conjunction with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and continue to update roadmap and strategy.
· Author white papers, presentations and other material directly supporting the assigned product portfolio.
· Multiple successful product launches under your belt
· Experience setting product vision, road-mapping, goal setting, user story writing, managing project execution
A/B testing, working closely with UI/UX, and defining product roll-out strategy
· Originate, collect, and synthesize product ideas from customers and cross-functional peers.
· Lead and influence
· Past experience in Social and/or Community products/industry
· SEO experience – previous experience with SEO and execution strategy
· Worked on content management systems before (roll out and scale).
· Minimum 5 years of Product Management experience with 2 or more years of direct managing other Product Managers
· BS Degree, MBA and MS a plus.
· Successful Product Managers:
· Customer focus, you look at a customer problem and comes up with product solutions on how to solve them.
· Can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
· Self-motivated with innovative spirit
· Not afraid to get hands on and do whatever is necessary to ensure successful outcome.
· Outcome-oriented – not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
· Consensus builders. You are able to curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.