Salary: $120,000.00 – $170,000.00
Client is seeking a Manager Electrical & Controls Engineering to join their team.
- Budget management.
- Resource allocation; Analyze project demand and available resources.
- Lead and supervise a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems.
- Schedule management; make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
- Discuss and lay out project specifications.
- Approve expenditures.
- Coordinate activities with other units or organizations.
- Confer with higher levels of management.
- People developments; recruit, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
- Provide Project Planning; Support other departments.
- Plant support.
- Introduction of new technologies.
- Review, approve, or modify designs.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Develop overall concepts for new manufacturing equipment.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Verify projects are compliant with National, State, and Local Codes (Electrical & Safety).
- Keep us informed of code requirements.
- Negotiate with us on job share.
- Provide electrical safety support to BSA through Corporate Safety.
- Communicate electrical and safety issues to the factories and to management.
- Establish and Maintain BSA Engineering Standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- 5+ years Project Management experience.
- 5+ years Technical Management experience.
- SAP experience.
- Power Distribution experience.
- Allen Bradley PLC application and programming experience.
- Familiarity with C++, C#, SQL is helpful.
- Other desirable Licenses & Certifications:
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Project Management Certificate (PMP)
- Functional Safety Engineer Certificate (TUV)
- Management Degree (MBA)
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.