Salary: $109,000.00 – $125,000.00
Client is seeking a Manager, Finance & Analysis to join their team.
This position is responsible for guiding the Financial Analytics team for the Outside Collections and Bankruptcy (OCB) department. The Analytic team provides strategic guidance to the department through reporting and analytics of collection agency performance, write off account analysis and future recoverability, analytic discoveries for streamlining processes, compensation optimization recommendations, and portfolio deep dives to understand areas of opportunity for future recoveries. This team is also responsible for the analytical guidance and support for the other teams within OCB, assisting in operational and portfolio analytics as needed.
- 7+ years finance or analytic experience
- 2+ years management experience in leadership of analytics
- Bachelors degree (Business/Finance a plus) required, Masters degree desired
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in data analytical tools
- Understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Experience with vendor relationships preferred
- Experience in the collection industry or collections concepts preferred
- Experience in the Telecom/Wireless industry desired
- Lead, coach and develop a team of three Senior Financial Analysts
- Provide analytics of the write off portfolio and applicable liquidation rates and trends
- Give guidance to opportunities as well as risks to current and future liquidation processes and strategies
- Drive incentive compensation for agencies, continually analyzing performance as well as agency financial statements and recommending opportunities to optimize investment
- Works closely with internal partners (Credit, Financial Care and Accounting) to project monthly/yearly recovery proceeds, receivable sale proceeds, and all collection costs/commissions
- Assist in developing the vision and strategy for bad debt recoveries and ensuring proper execution and alignment of projects and initiatives to overall Financial Operations and company strategies
- Provide analytic thought leadership and guidance to support the other areas within OCB
As a Leader you are focused on strategy and planning while developing and guiding your team. You demonstrate and showcase your leadership abilities by:
- SETTING PERFORMANCE DIRECTION: Translating broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action.
- MOTIVATING OTHERS: Creating a team environment where everyone wants to do their best and deliver results
- DELEGATING: Broadly sharing responsibility and accountability of both routine and important tasks and decisions. Let direct reports finish their own work.
- DEVELOPING AND COACHING OTHERS: Having awareness of each person’s career goals; hold development discussions; and provide challenging tasks and assignments to promote development
- HOLDING PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE: Monitoring progress and results; give feedback effectively and make tough decisions when appropriate
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.