Salary: $100,000.00 – $110,000.00
Client is seeking a Manufacturing Manager to join their team.
We are a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. We are known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas, and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history, while creating future success. We are committed to attracting, preparing, promoting and supporting our teams. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards. When we say Infinite Possibilities, we mean it.
We currently have an opening for a Manufacturing Manager at our Gilroy, CA sheet feeder facility. This facility manufactures corrugated sheets for sale to both internal and independent corrugated packaging converting operations. The Manufacturing Manager provides leadership, coordination, and competencies that guide the manufacturing team and processes in the area of safety, productivity, housekeeping, customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness, and people systems; while promoting continuous improvement and the use of reliable methods within the manufacturing organization. The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for the development and achievement of the manufacturing business plan and overall cost effectiveness of the manufacturing operation. This is achieved through direct leadership of all line functions and coordination of activities with other functional managers.
- Monitors and directs the performance of all manufacturing activities including throughput, cost and waste control, maintenance, quality, inventories control, and meeting budgeted production metrics, while ensuring that all safety reliable methods are in place.
- Implements and maintains systems to drive manufacturing improvements.
- Leads, coaches, motivates and engages work teams to accomplish operational objectives.
- Ensures that all management, manufacturing, maintenance, and human resources systems are current and effectively utilized, and improved where possible.
- Ensures that all manufacturing processes are run in accordance with EPA regulations.
- Actively involved in the development of employees through training, coaching, and performance review feedback.
- BS/BA in Related Field or Equivalent Experience
- 5+ Years of industry experience
- In depth knowledge of corrugated packaging manufacturing processes and technology
- Functional/technical skills
- Action oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Career ambition
- Command skills
- Directing others
- Motivating others
- Interpersonal savvy
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Process management
- Strategic agility
- Building effective teams
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.