$140,000.00 – $165,000.00
Client is seeking a MicroServices Cloud Application Architect to join their team.
Candidates with expertise/experience in one or more of the following:
• Microservices architecture and domain driven design.
• Cloud Application Design patterns and frameworks (for e.g. service discovery, circuit breaker, and 12 factor).
• Container and Container Management frameworks. (for e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm)
• Container based PaaS (for e.g. Redhat Openshift, AWS ECS, Azure, Container Services)
• API based Development and tools (Blueprint, RAML, Swagger)
• Cloud Security (oAuth2 and SAML)
• Polyglot programming skills. for e.g. java, C#, scala, python
• Proficient in NoSQL and Relational Databases.
• Webservices (REST\SOAP)
• Messaging products like (Rabbbit MQ, JMS based products, Kafka, Tibco Rendezvous, MQ or EMS).
• Good understanding of industry UI frameworks – node, react, Angular
• DevOps, Test Driven Development and software development methodologies.
• Deep understanding of auto-scalability and high-availability concepts on Cloud environments.
• Hands-on technical prototyping experience in Cloud Computing environments (e.g., Google App Engine, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS).
• Understanding of security at different application layers – operating systems, database systems, middleware, web etc.
• Experience with defining and developing detailed technical documentation.
• Able to work in a team of Architects to design applications that meets defined requirements and standards.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Minimum of 8 years of information technology background, with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of strong cloud application development experience.
• Any formal Cloud based training and any industry cloud related industry accredited certification is a plus.
• Previous experience in Financial Services is a plus.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.