Salary: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00
Client is seeking a National Sales Executive to join their team.
Headquartered in Akron, Ohio, we are a leading manufacturer of elastomer components for the medical, dental, and industrial markets.
We are seeking an experienced Strategic Account Manager to join our team. The successful candidate should be customer oriented with a strong bias to action. Someone with a strong work ethic, down-to-earth approach, and driven to consistently deliver results to meet the sales plan will fit in well with our team.
The Strategic Account Manager in our custom manufacturing environment is responsible for all account activities relating to the business segment’s largest, most important customers. The Strategic Account Manager will call on major accounts to cultivate relationships, identify opportunities and increase sales. This position coordinates the company’s identified sales efforts toward these customers. This is a leadership position with a good deal of autonomy and the Strategic Account Manager will deliver on three primary objectives.
- Achieve profitable growth in identified market and customer segments consistent with company objectives.
- Uncover and assess customer needs and creatively develop new applications for technology and manufacturing core competencies.
- Provide exceptional customer experience for business partners and prospects to develop long-term business opportunities.
- Manages all account activities related to the business segment’s largest, most important customers.
- Calls on named major accounts to cultivate relationships, identify opportunities and increase sales. Often coordinates the organization’s entire sales efforts toward these customers.
- Equally adept at developing strategic and tactical sales plans which support growth initiatives and achieve targets.
- Understands and communicates customer and end-user needs and wants.
- Provides product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing and service information on demand.
- Provides product quotes and actively utilizes value-selling tools and skills.
- Collaborates with other functional areas, especially marketing, to evaluate volume, identify trends, and deliver profitable growth.
- Understands the market, competitive landscape, and is technically competent to identify and recommend solutions to meet the customer need.
- Develops analytics and reporting where required.
- Ethics and Integrity – Acts consistently, works collaboratively, and makes decisions in the organization’s best interest.
- Customer Focus – Makes customers and their needs the primary focus of one’s actions.
- Drive for Results – Demonstrates drive, determination, and ownership to achieve both results and success.
- Technical Expertise – Develops and maintains technical skill or knowledge in position-related areas.
- Problem Solving – Uses logic and analytical methods to identify solutions resulting in effective problem resolution.
- Self-Management – Manages time and resources effectively and balances competing demands to ensure work is completed.
- Collaboration – Works effectively with others to achieve a common goal.
- Four-Year college degree. MBA or equivalent experience a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years relevant business experience, with 3 of those years assigned to national or strategic accounts.
- Business to business sales experience, particularly in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a sales position that involved negotiating complex transactions with upper-level management positions at the customer.
- Skilled in developing sales penetration and growth strategies at targeted accounts.
- Proficient in assessing customer needs.
- Excellent negotiation, financial and business acumen skills.
- Skilled in communicating effectively cross-functionally with all levels of management on complex business issues.
- Skilled in preparing professional written proposals.
- Thorough understanding of product and technical information.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Travel (40-50%) required in support of establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.