Salary: $125,224.00 – $208,706.00
Client is seeking a Physicist to join their team.
Experience with Computers and Software
Physicist that has Radiation Oncology experience meeting all the requirements that are posted.
Our number one priority is patient care. We are a team oriented focus organization our morale’s and values are very different from any other company.
The successful candidate will help provide medical physics services to the radiation oncology departments in accordance with the highest standards of practice and as required by regulatory and accrediting agencies.
- Education: Master’s degree required. Master’s degree or Ph.D. in physics, biophysics, engineering, radiation science, public health or closely aligned discipline required.
- Experience: Three to five years’ experience independent clinical experience as a medical physicist required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Board certification by the American Board of Radiology or equivalent. Board eligible candidates may also be considered.
- Additional skills required: The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a group setting. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability. Attentiveness to detail. Ability to closely follow established procedures. Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports. Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments. In-depth knowledge and understanding of current radiation therapy principles, methods, procedures, and techniques. Knowledge and understanding of the operational characteristics, usage, and safety parameters of a comprehensive range of radiation therapy equipment and facilities. Advanced knowledge of radiation safety principles, methods, and procedures. Knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations, guidelines, and standards for the provision of medical physics/radiation therapy to patients.
- Additional skills preferred: Experience with HDR Brachytherapy procedures. Experience with stereotactic radiosurgery procedures. Experience with stereotactic body radiotherapy
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.