Salary: $85,000.00 – $110,000.00
Client is seeking a Plant Inside Sales Manager (Aerospace) to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be required and assigned at any time.
· Customer Interface, Customer relationship development and communication
· Prepare plant sales budget and Monthly Business Review Pack
· Find/Win incremental spot business
· Directly supervise employees in the Sales department. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervision of Internal customer service functions
· Responsiveness to customer requests for information, production launches accuracy/timeliness.
· Internal communication with other sites on transfer business.
Sales Responsibilities: Develop new sales opportunities including
· Existing product-existing customer; existing product – new customer; new product – existing customer, new product – new customer
· Find and win incremental spot business
· Negotiate within the boundaries set by Company; look for opportunities to gain margin
· Manage customer agreements to assure compliance to terms and quantities.
· Help work out cost problems
· Assist with collections
· Provide customer service to include developing and communicating solutions to quality/delivery issues and assisting with plant communications
· Develop product knowledge including company and customer products
· Gather intelligence on market, customer, and competitors; establish relationships at all levels of customer organization; communicate metal supply/price trends and drivers to the customer
· Monthly and quarterly progress reporting. Reporting requirements will include specific metrics for each category with corresponding critical actions to achieve success.
Occasional travel in the Pacific Rim, China, the US, and the UK
· This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum 5 years of Business-to-Business sales experience
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a management or supervisory role
- Preferred Qualifications:
· Strongly prefer sales experience in the Aerospace, Automotive, or Industrial manufacturing industry
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with sales forecasting and monthly review packages, weekly updates to forecasts, annual budgets
· Familiar with ERP systems (QAD)
· Strong presentation skills; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.