Salary: $70,000.00 – $79,999.00
Client is seeking a Q/A Analyst to join their team.
Summary: The QA Analyst will be dedicated to reviewing and testing software solutions, create and execute test plans to ensure all objectives are met and that solutions work as designed. The analyst will test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with existing systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, and oversee quality activities for internal products and accountable for delivered quality to end users.
- Expertise in test case creation, automation test harness architecture and be a trusted advisor for new technology recommendations that can expedite testing phase.
- Defect tracking, trend reporting and overall test execution results gathering and presentation.
- Overall test execution and test reporting ownership.
- Test strategy and test plan creation for product lines.
- Able to recommend and drive cross-organizational quality improvements.
- React quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Oversee testing for large or multiple diverse projects consistently delivering high quality software products and services on time and to specification.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, presentation of quality dashboard to leadership.
- Develop testing strategies that address areas such as database impact, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error/bug retests, usability, integrated testing, and performance and stress testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Solid understanding of testing principles and concepts
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Tester
- Experience in test planning, functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, debugging and automation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work independently and in small teams
- Experience with automated software testing a plus
- Background in an Agile development environment a plus
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.