Salary: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00
Client is seeking a Recruiter to join their team.
- Sourcing of top tier candidates by utilizing various sourcing methods (i.e. employee referrals, online searches, postings, job/career fairs, local universities, technical/vocational schools, networking) to develop candidate pipeline(s).
- Implement a formalized selection/interview process, conduct in-depth candidate screenings, and utilize assessment tools in the evaluation process while setting appropriate expectations for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence.
- Work closely with center management in a training capacity for best practices in selection and interviewing.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers on project initiatives.
- Ensure the hiring process complies with company policies/procedures, employment laws, and related regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting in a high volume setting preferably in automotive, Auto repair or manufacturing.
- Proven staffing leadership experience with non-exempt/exempt sourcing, current web-based employment strategies, university/technical school relations, and employee referral development.
- Keen understanding of selection techniques and processes with ability to train management teams.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and related reporting tools.
- Knowledge and application of related employment laws and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Proven success to lead both tactical and strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines in dynamic, fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is highly preferred.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.