Salary: $75,000.00 – $105,000.00
Client is seeking a Regional Director of Sales to join their team.
Someone who has managed Sales teams in multiple locations is a must have. Ideally they would have worked in either Senior Living or Hospitality, but would consider someone outside those industries if their process was Sales process was similar. Other must haves includes hiring staff, coaching/mentoring and used to meeting quotas and metrics.
We’re a robust family of more than 300 senior living communities that provides seniors a safe, carefree, all-inclusive retirement lifestyle. But really, we’re so much more than that. As a pioneer, and the nation’s leading provider of Independent Retirement Living, our residents know that they’re experiencing a lifestyle here they couldn’t enjoy anywhere else. We invite you to explore more about us and to become part of the family. Surround yourself with neighbors who feel like family, staff who go out of their way to make each day special, and a welcoming atmosphere that lets you know you’re right where you belong.
We have rewarding opportunities for a seasoned sales and marketing professional. In the role of Regional Director of Sales, you will work collaboratively with the Regional Director to support the company in its efforts to achieve community and regional revenue and occupancy goals by providing hands-on support, guidance and direction to the Community Sales Leaders in the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs.
Director of Regional Sales Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute and achieve sales plans in collaboration with DVP Sales and Sales Leaders in designated Region.
- Collaborate with Regional Director to coach and mentor Sales Leaders on achieving revenue and NOI targets. Include appropriate Community Manager team members whose focus is on the sales process to ensure unified and cohesive sales team in each community.
- Hire, train, coach, develop, delivery corrective action, and if needed make termination decisions.
- Provide sales planning and formation of sales goals by community.
- Ensure timely and consistent delivery of competitive analysis.
- Provide training to Sales Leaders related to lead generation & conversion, and sales processes/programs to further develop skill sets.
We look for those unique individuals with exceptional sales abilities and a passion for helping seniors enjoy this special time of their lives. You must be as driven to achieve sales results as you are to improve the lives of others. In addition, candidates will ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and leadership of sales teams
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing multi-unit portfolios
- Solid knowledge of sales process design
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals through a dispersed sales team
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and aptitude to quickly learn relevant programs
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.