Salary: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00
Client is seeking a Regional Human Resources Manager to join their team.
Highly visible HR professional with regional responsibility for human resources programs, processes and associate relations.
- Effectively guide day-to-day decisions about people and foster behaviors which are consistent with company values
- Timely and consistently respond to day-to-day requirements for reporting, analysis, compliance, performance management, investigations, recruitment and selection
- Support employee development at all levels
- Coach individuals and teams to higher performance
- Identify and implement improvements in HR effectiveness and processes
- Facilitate change management
- Promote effective two-way communications
- Personally contribute to achievement of business goals.
- Routinely travels locally within the greater DFW area and 20% within the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of experience in HR roles with increasing responsibilities some of which must have included line HR generalist responsibilities
- Recruitment and Employee Relations experience
- Experience working in a non-union environment and executing union avoidance measures and tactics
- Experience in labor relations, the transportation industry and knowledge of DOT regulations is preferred
- Experience in HR operations for multiple states preferred.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.