Salary: $52,000.00 – $72,800.00
Client is seeking a Revenue Analyst to join their team.
The Revenue Analyst is responsible for running, distributing, and monitoring daily reports. Reviewing and routing the mail on a daily basis for payments to be posted to patient accounts, attorney requests for processing, patient complaints, and sending items to be scanned at the appropriate financial institution. Providing professional customer service to patients both in person and by phone. Respond in a timely manner to requests from Conifer entities to quickly resolve problematic patient accounts. Monthly contributor to the Revenue cycle and Disputes meeting. Assisting the revenue cycle team with analysis of our revenue. Performs month end duties such as eReserve and account analysis for IP and OP accounts. Expected to perform/assist in special projects/research assignments for any member of the revenue cycle team. Ability to work interdepartmentally within company departments.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Experience: Three or more years of healthcare-related experience
Professional Requirement: None
Skills/Knowledge/AbilitiesTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We are a 70-bed hospital, serving the community since 2009. This hospital is a comprehensive medical center specializing in cardiovascular care, orthopedics, neurosurgery, urology and general surgery. Qualifications:
- Ability to respond in a professional manner to complex inquiries from a variety of sources
- Strong analytical and research skills with various published resources, reference materials, internet resources, and other sources of information
- Working knowledge of revenue codes
- Working knowledge of CMS guidelines
- Working knowledge of revenue cycle processes
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Working knowledge of computer systems and patient financial applications (i.e., ACE, PBAR, Medassets, HPF, etc.)
- Demonstrates proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, effectively presenting information to management, facility groups, and individuals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast –paced environment
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.