Salary: $90,000 – $105,000
Client is seeking a Senior Control Systems Engineer to join their team.
As a Senior Control Systems Engineer, you will provide technical leadership to a team responsible for the development and maintenance of embedded control systems. In addition you will:
- Design the high level software architecture and software requirements in PREEvision for electromechanical/electrohydraulic subsystems for agricultural equipment.
- Create AUTOSAR compliant software architectures per the Software Architecture Guidelines for specific electrohydraulic subsystems.
- Define algorithms, subsystem interface requirements, sensor specifications, and actuator specifications.
- Verify that the designed software architecture meets the high level subsystem requirements.
- Align priorities with the needs of the embedded software teams and electronics Product Validation and Verification teams.
- Prioritize and schedule the implementation of requested features and resolution of known defects.
- Translate system requirements into logical design.
- Design the high level software architecture and software requirements for embedded control systems.
*** U.S. visa sponsorship is NOT available for the role. ***
What Skills You Need
- Four (4) or more years of professional experience developing control systems.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with and/or developing software architecture.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience Model-Based Software Design (MBSD).
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Two (2) years of experience working with system simulation (such as: MatLab, Simulink, and Stateflow).
- Experience working in mechatronics; this includes a solid understanding of electrical and electronics, hydraulics, and mechanical systems.
- Technical experience related to design/diagnostics of mechanical, electrical, and/or hydraulic systems.
- Experience taking high level requirements and designing production intent embedded software applications.
- Experience authoring detailed software requirements used to implement embedded software.
- Experience with vehicle networks and protocols (such as: CAN, J1939, ISOBUS, LIN, etc.).
- Two (2) or more years working as a software systems architect, specifically for AUTOSAR compliant systems.
- Experience with AUTOSAR authoring tools such as PREEvision, DaVinci Developer, etc.
Ideally, you will have a degree or equivalent work experience in the following:
- Bachelors of Arts/Science in an Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.