Salary: $79,000.00 – $115,000.00
Client is seeking a Senior Engineer to join their team.
- Minimum BS in Engineering or Construction Technology. (MS is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years related experience in the building envelope field or commercial roofing field. Desired candidate will have minimum 10 years experience practicing product development and/or engineering (materials or systems) in the commercial roofing or building envelope market.
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 40%.
- Experience in LEAN Culture is preferred.
- Six Sigma Certification (yellow, green or black belt) or equivalent experience is preferred.
The essential functions of this position could include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understanding of the commercial low slope roofing systems (Isocyanurate insulation, EPDM, TPO, Modified Bitumen and other roofing materials including functional knowledge of products, system design, material science and overall building design and code compliance.
- An understanding of the test methods and design criteria for roofing systems.
- An understanding of the interactions and dependencies of roof systems in the building envelope.
- Involvement with regulatory agencies and industry associations related to commercial roofing.
- Over night travel approximately 40%.
- Maintenance and development of product specifications, purchase specifications and manufacturing specifications.
- Support for field services in the Quality Building Services Group.
- Support of the overall company strategy and the tactics to deliver on the strategic goals.
- Must be highly proficient with MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint, WUFI and AutoCad.
- Must be able to lead projects and work with cross functional groups to achieve project milestones and objectives.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.