Salary: $84,000.00 – $99,000.00
Client is seeking a Senior Major Account Executive to join their team.
· Stable 4 year stint with proven sales documentation
· Promotion path in same organization preferred.
· Clear hunting experience through telemarketing prospecting history
· Proven experience selling to CEO/CIO/CFO/COO and has proven closing experience in working 1000 employees and above
So what does it take to succeed in this role?
We’re looking for outstanding negotiators who can close like nobody’s business. If you’re one of those people that can absorb large amounts of technical knowledge, this may be for you.
You should also have:
• Your five+ years of outside sales experience are welcome here
• Your stellar history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment goes a long way in this position
• We’re in the market for someone with extensive cold calling experience, as well as a strong background in presenting to senior level executives• Previous wireless telecommunications experience is ideal
• As you’ll be doing some local windshield travel, a valid license and satisfactory driving record (with proof of insurance) are must haves
• If you have strong executive contacts within Fortune 1000 companies, you’re someone we want to talk with!
This is more than your average sales role. It’s a chance to build your own territory selling products and services you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success.
So what are you waiting for?
It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
You’re invited to join us in this seasoned sales role as you help identify and acquire large business accounts. This is more than just selling; it’s about identifying customer needs and effectively selling solutions. We’re looking for superior sales, prospecting, funnel and account management skills, but the rewards for a job well done are simply outstanding.
Here’s a closer look at the position:
• You call on top levels of organizations to sell products and services
• This means gaining new business through cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals• You’ll be recommending wireless solutions and consulting on the utilization of enhanced services and products to drive your customer’s productivity
• You’ll also leverage your selling skills to assess the needs of your customers as they utilize our value plans
• Once a deal is on the table, it’s up to you to negotiate contracts in terms of pricing, commitments, and implementation strategy
• You’re also the point person for training new customers, coordinating internal resources, and enabling a smooth transition to the Support team
•To stay at the top of your game, you’re continuously updating your knowledge of wireless products, services, industry trends and the marketplace
• As you meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives, your commissions mean your earning potential is up to you.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.