Salary: $103,000.00 – $123,500.00
Client is seeking a Senior Manager of Enterprise Sales to join their team.
-Sales split is 65/35.
-Managing a team of 6 to 8.
-Territory will be NC, SC, TN, GA
-The target customer is Fortune 500 to 5000
-Sales management experience overseeing Enterprise Accounts
-Outside Sales Management
So what are we looking for in this role? To begin with, you’ve got to be a strong leader with stellar sales skills, not to mention superior negotiation and closing abilities. After all, a lot is riding on your shoulders in this position. Here are a few of the basics:
- Your four+ years of sales management experience overseeing Mid-Market Accounts Business sales teams is welcome here
- Proven experience in outside business-to-business sales within a commissioned quota-driven environment? Let’s talk!
- A couple years of experience in wireless telecommunications is preferred, and at least four years’ experience in the development of presentations (as well as actually presenting to senior level executives) is just what we’re looking for
- You’ve got a deep background in prospecting, funnel and account management
- You’ve also got experience building winning teams and implementing amazing sales strategies
- Because this role requires some local windshield commuting, a valid license, good driving record, and proof of insurance are must haves
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
This is more than your average sales management role. It’s a chance to build something lasting with a company (and products) you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today.
Responsibilities This is an incredible opportunity to showcase your leadership and sales abilities as you support the Major Accounts Team. You’ll lead the way in implementing solution-based sales strategies and uncovering new business contract opportunities. Think this role might be for you? Let’s talk details
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.