Responsible for the development and implementation of n-teir application.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with Department Manager and user to create a high level design of the application from functional requirements.
- Creating a detailed design of applications with help from IT Director and other Software Engineers.
- Researching design options and formulating a plan outlining the steps required to develop the software.
- Coordinating and responding to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Writing and developing projects using Visual Studio on the .NET platform.
- Use agile software development process to track work progress.
- Helping analysts create test plans to ensure accuracy of the program.
- Conducting analysis on current software and determine what needs to be developed.
- Developing, testing and documenting computer programs and applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Updating, repairing and modifying existing computer programs.
- Keeping up to date on current technology.
- Work with external contractors when needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in computing technology or related field or minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Software development.
· Proficient programming in the .NET language. C# preferred.
· ASP.Net 3.5 and MVC
· Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, and SSIS.
· Strong understanding of object oriented design.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work load.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Positive attitude, adaptability to change, and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
· Customer Focus – Effectively exceeding customer needs and taking responsibly for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Change Orientation/Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or work environment.
· Innovation and Creativity – Identify new and different ways to solve work problems and create new opportunities.
· Business/Functional/Technical Expertise – Relevant position-related knowledge, skills and understanding to perform at an effective level.
· Planning and Organizing – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities and taking appropriate action.
· Results Focused – Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; and self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
· Teamwork and Collaboration – Working effectively with a team, work group or those outside the formal line of authority.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.