Salary: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00
Client is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team.
An independent contributing IT professional within the Systems Engineer family developing and applying technical expertise in two or more IT disciplines that support our technical infrastructure. This includes technologies, systems, networks, data architectures, capacity planning, performance management, security and configuration management.
Jobs in this family are responsible for developing, testing, maintaining, installing, and/or deploying technologies. In addition, they are responsible for the establishment, development, and promotion of standard architectures, as well as hardware and software components. This role provides consulting services to application development teams and/or customers regarding technologies and the application of specific technology standards.
- Position requires 5 years of direct experience and high school diploma or equivalent OR an Associate’s Degree in IS and at least 4 years of direct experience.
- BA/BS degree in IS or Business preferred
- NetScaler load balancing experience along with a background in Citrix Virtualization required
- Relevant Information Technology certifications preferred.
- Further experience in network concepts and design, data architectures, capacity planning and performance management desired
- Security and configuration management including Cryptography is preferred
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.