Salary: $52,000.00 – $63,000.00
As the Social Media and Community Strategist you will have an opportunity to manage the social media strategy across different platforms to help tell our stories and drive customer acquisition, engagement, education, retention and loyalty. This role requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, content creation, and relationship management.
This position represents the company voice across the many platforms we manage, working alongside other marketers and other stakeholders to help distribute content that tells the great stories about how we participate in our communities and provides World Class Customer Service. This role will also manage social listening as well as channel and content performance insights critical to our marketing and business.
The position will be located at our state of the art headquarters in beautiful Bend, Oregon and will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from prospects and existing customers as well as influencers.
- Create and curate shareable content appropriate for specific networks and audiences to spread both our brand and our content.
- Work closely with marketing team members, internal stakeholders and agencies on social media listening, insights and measurement.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of workplace experience, education and/or training is required. Degree in journalism, marketing, communications or public relations field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years social media/community management experience.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
- Strong knowledge of social media management systems and best practices.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Strong writing and copy editing ability and experience developing written content for optimized social media.
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools; such as Salesforce Social Studio, Sprinklr, Percolate, Google Analytics, and Hootsuite.
- Working knowledge of productivity applications (Google G Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and standards for social media, internet development, security, content management, and user experience.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.