$120,000.00 – $129,999.00
Client is seeking a Software Engineer – Advanced Products Group to join their team.
The Team: Advanced Products Group
This position is a team member of the Advanced Products group, responsible for inventing and developing the most sophisticated Machine Vision hardware and software in the world. Our software and hardware solutions are used to align, measure, recognize, and inspect all types of products from computer chips to chocolate chip cookies. Our systems are used in the production of over a billion products every day across many different industries including consumer goods, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, robotics and electronics.
Industrial machine vision technology is used to analyze imagery (intensity, color, density, Z-data, etc.): to detect, identify and localize objects, to make measurements, to inspect for defects, and to read encoded data. In many cases, products simply could not be made without our vision products. Technology development is critical to the overall business to expand areas of application, improve performance, discover new algorithms, and to make use of new hardware and processing power. Development is primarily done in Python, C/C++ and VHDL. Engineers in this group typically have experience with image analysis, machine vision, or signal processing. Success in this role has the potential to lead to increased responsibility.
This small and dynamic group is seeking Engineers with a passion for programming to strengthen our research and development efforts for better vision technology development in industrial machine vision as well as those who have the aptitude and interest to work with an exceptional research and development team.
- Imagine, design, develop, code, and debug machine vision software using C/C++.
- Build efficient, real-time software and related libraries to run either on a PC or embedded platforms such as embedded processors (e.g. ARM), FPGAs, or embedded GPUs.
- Invent, implement and optimize new vision algorithms.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Strong experience with signal processing, image processing, image analysis, numerical analysis, and/or computer vision.
- Strong experience in object oriented design, refactoring techniques and software design patterns.
- Coding experience using Python and Matlab is a strong plus.
- Experience in 3D point cloud processing is a strong plus.
- Ability to think creatively and systematically to solve hard problems.
- Creative, motivated and looking to work hard for an aggressive growth company.
Minimum education and work experience required:
- Five years of experience in relevant, high-tech, industrial jobs coding in C/C++.
- MS from a top engineering school in EE, CS or equivalent (MS in engineering, science, or mathematics plus strong programming skills), PhD is preferred.
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.