Salary: $88,000.00 – $112,000.00
Client is seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team.
Position Purpose: Oversee the management and maintenance of cash and investment activities
- Manage daily cash position and rolling forecast of the Company. Perform required funding and transfer excess funds, if any, to investment accounts and recommend durations of investments
- Manage the completion of required receipt and disbursement spreadsheets
- Prepare quarterly investment reports for board of directors and SEC filings
- Prepare monthly reports and explain variances to management
- Prepare quarterly and annual statutory investment schedules to report required cash and cash equivalent activity and balances for each insurance subsidiary
- Provide assistance and expertise to insurance subsidiaries on NAIC investments reporting rules and regulations
- Monitor bank analysis fees and identify opportunities for savings potential
- Oversee monthly account reconciliations and journal entries to account for all cash and investments
- Manage debt compliance and prepare related debt covenant calculations
- Complete banking paperwork for new accounts and services, communicate needs to banking partners and manage new services implementations
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience. 4+ years Accounting, Finance, or Investment Experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff. Experience in health care or insurance preferred.
License/Certification: Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.