Salary: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00
Client is seeking a Vice President of Corporate Development
The ideal candidate loves sales. She or he is driven to succeed in all areas, open to change, and able to identify the most viable prospects without getting distracted by low-value avenues.
The driving mission behind everything we do is to provide pet owners access to affordable veterinary care. Sixty-three percent of employees have pets and pet benefits are one of the fasting growing voluntary benefit categories. With over 200% growth in the last 3 years, Pet Assure is rapidly changing the pet benefit marketplace.
You will do work that matters. Your work will influence the lives of thousands of pet caretakers and thousands, eventually millions, of animals.
Thousands of companies, including several Fortune 100s, offer their employees our pet-related benefit plans via payroll deduction.
The Vice President of Corporate Development will develop new business prospects, including HR professionals and employee benefit brokers. You will be responsible for growing our employee benefit channel’s sales nationwide.
- Introduce our unique benefit plans to various players in our target markets
- Build ongoing relationships
- Cold and warm phone call, email, social media, and in-person introductions
- Persistent follow-up on potentials and proposals over an extended sales cycle
- Effectively communicate benefit plans and procedures to clients
- Travel to regional and national conferences
- Strong work ethic and competitive drive
- Exceptional phone and email communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience: prefer employee benefits or other products sold to HR
- P&C licensing a plus
HiredYou.com is a leading job board and executive search firm that secures personnel for top-tier companies nationwide. We work with a wide array of executives across all job industries to arrange the perfect placement every time, guaranteed. Remember, it is always 100% free to post unlimited jobs to HiredYou.com, and in the event you need some extra help with the recruitment process, our Live Recruiter is here to assist.