337 West Beech Street, Long Beach, NY 11561
Seasoned and resourceful real estate professional with extensive experience in all facets of real estate transactions, particularly analysis, acquisitions, and negotiation.
è Credit Analysis/Lending
è Business Development
è Debt & Equity structuring
è Syndication and Capital Raising
è Origination & Negotiation
è Real Estate Management
è Market economics
è Acquisitions & Due Diligence
Developed and managed a bridge loan and asset backed lending platform for a $1.5B hedge fund.
Originated, negotiated and structured debt investments, including first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine loans, construction loans and preferred equity investments.
Equity deal origination, negotiation, transaction structure design and reporting, targeting opportunistic acquisitions and investments.
Short sales, foreclosures and REO purchases.
Negotiated term sheets, loan agreements, intercreditor and participation agreements, and purchase & sale agreements.
Monitor and supervise the due diligence process, post investment monitoring and exit strategy.
Managed, negotiated and resolved sub-performing, non-performing and defaulted loans.
Maintain strong relationships with real estate equity providers, borrowers, brokers, institutional lenders and loan sellers.
Possess very strong understanding of the real estate industry and current market trends.
Vice President 2015-2016
Auction.com/TenX New York, NY
· Commercial Real Estate auctions.
· Market platform to institutions, owners, and brokers.
Managing Director 2012- 2014
Astra Capital Partners/Equishares Long Beach, NY
· Asset management
· Acquisitions & lending
· Strategic real estate equity syndications
· Construction management
Managing Director 2005-2011
Stillwater Capital Partners New York, NY
· Developed and managed a bridge loan and asset backed lending platform for a $1.5B hedge fund.
· Originated, negotiated and structured debt investments, including first mortgages, B-notes, mezzanine loans, construction loans and preferred equity investments.
· Negotiated term sheets, loan agreements, intercreditor & participation agreements, purchase & sale agreements and other relevant transaction documentation.
· Supervised and conducted preliminary and final underwriting analysis for a variety of commercial real estate debt investments.
· Managed, negotiated and resolved sub-performing, non-performing and defaulted loans.
Director of Sales 2003-2004
Massey Knakal Real Estate Services Forest Hills, NY
· Commercial real estate investment broker.
OHEL Children’s Services 2000-2002
Director of Real Estate & Construction Brooklyn, NY
· Developed program to acquire real estate below value for construction of group homes.
· Construction management of gut renovations.
Graduate Student Associate 1998-1999
Citi New York, NY
· Internet marketing & business development.
· Financial modeling for a medical insurance adjudication platform.
Director of Real Estate Acquisitions 1990-1996 Bradford N. Swett & Associates New York, NY
· Acquisitions of mid-sized commercial & industrial properties for portfolio in Brooklyn.
MBA: Marketing and Management
Baruch College, CUNY, JACK NASH HONORS, New York, NY 1999
· Beta Gamma Sigma
· Awarded full academic scholarship & stipend
· Wollman Medal for Outstanding Achievement in Management
Binghamton University, SUNY
Bachelors of Science in Economics, Minor in Mathematics
è Strong Fluency in Microsoft Excel and the other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
è Excellent financial, writing, presentation, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
è Expert knowledge of financial principles and concepts crucial to the underwriting and valuation of commercial real estate.