SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Seasoned financial executive with more than 22 years of progressive experience in the areas of internal audit, credit analysis, commercial lending, financial sales and mortgage capital markets.
· Experienced in actively managing complex residential and commercial whole loan purchase, sale and securitization transactions.
· Extensive record of business start-up and expansion, team building, transaction management, business development, sales and relationship management.
TradeRoom Capital Partners LLC; Boca Raton, FL 2014 – 2015
Co-Owner/Managing Director – Sales
· Co-founded a new company to market Jumbo and CRA eligible residential whole loans, as well as multifamily and commercial loans to institutional accounts.
· Developed and maintained relationships with various mortgage origination clients.
· Sourced loans from originators for various bank customers to fulfill CRA mandates (whole loan and MBS).
· Consulted with multiple loan originators, working with their trading, loan operations, contract finance and legal departments to assist in the establishment of platforms to sell whole loans to various institutional accounts.
· Since inception, marketed over $250 million in residential and commercial loans to end account purchasers.
JP Morgan Chase Bank, NA; Deerfield Beach, FL 2008 – 2014
Vice President – Mortgage Capital Markets/CRA Whole Loan Trading
· Established a new department within JP Morgan Chase’s Capital Markets Group to market CRA eligible residential whole loans and CRA eligible MBS to institutional accounts.
· Since inception, sold over $7.6 billion worth of residential whole loans and MBS, resulting in an additional gain on sale of more than $105 million.
· Developed and maintained an account base with more than 100 institutional purchasers.
· Performed on-site and off-site presentations for prospective client’s senior management, detailing Chase’s CRA sales program and services.
· Served as the primary contact and relationship manager for Chase’s CRA whole loan investors.
· Analyzed pipeline production and client overlap to determine pricing strategies to ensure best execution on all trades.
· Worked closely with Chase’s trading, loan operations, contract finance and legal departments to facilitate and streamline the flow of whole loans and MBS to investors.
ABN AMRO Mortgage Capital Markets Group; Boca Raton, FL 2000 – 2007
Vice President – Senior Transaction Manager
· Settled over $65 billion worth (average of 30 deals per month) of residential and multifamily whole loan sales, securitizations and loan purchases.
· Actively managed all aspects of ABN AMRO’s residential and multifamily mortgage whole loan sales and securitizations, including file delivery, due diligence, document collection, investor accounting/master servicing set-up and cash settlements.
· Drafted, negotiated and executed trade confirmation letters and loan sale and servicing agreements with counterparty’s senior management and legal counsel.
· Analyzed final trade details including all loan level data issues, due diligence drops and loan repurchases, reporting findings to senior management.
· Served as the primary contact and relationship manager for ABN AMRO’s clients.
· Worked with loan administration, investor accounting, product development, legal and compliance departments to ensure all loan products, legal documents and policy and procedures conformed to secondary marketing standards.
· Chosen by senior management to co-manage ABN AMRO’s Regulation AB bank-wide compliance initiative.
· Trained and supervised junior investment banking staff in all areas of transaction management.
Mellon United National Bank; Miami, FL 1998 – 2000
Assistant Vice President – Commercial Lending
· Developed and maintained a loan portfolio with more than 100 accounts and a total value in excess of $60 million.
· Identified prospective customers through regular networking.
· Actively m managed all phases of commercial and real estate loan requests from credit analysis and collateral valuation to final approval and funding.
· Negotiated terms and structure of loans with clients and senior bank management.
Mellon United National Bank; Miami, FL 1996 – 1998
Senior Credit Analyst – Commercial Lending
· Completed bank’s formal credit training program.
· Analyzed corporate and personal financial statements and prepared pro-forma financial statements and cash flow projections.
· Prepared independent recommendations for senior bank management on the advisability of granting credit.
· Trained and supervised staff analysts in all areas of credit analysis.
Intercontinental Bank; Miami, FL 1993 – 1996
· Conducted operational, financial and compliance audits of retail branches and centralized departments.
· Drafted audit reports for senior bank management and board of directors, making recommendations to improve internal controls and operating efficiencies.
· Designed and implemented audit programs to test compliance with bank policies and OCC regulations.
Master of Business Administration; Graduated 1993
Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Arts; Graduated 1990
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Concentration: Economics and International Relations
State of Florida Real Estate License (SL33523327)
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg and Tradeweb.