PROFESSIONAL PROFILE & LICENSES
- Licensed Community Association Manager (Florida)
- Notary Public (Florida)
- Multilingual proficiency
- International work & study experience
- MS Office, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Jenark, ADP TimeSaver, BuildingLink,
- CME/NYMEX Trade & Settlement processing, Front End Clearing (FEC)
CSI MANAGEMENT SERVICES, Key Biscayne, FL 2015 – present
PROPERTY MANAGER, LCAM
- Successfully completed the conversion from developer to owner controlled Luxury Condominium Association.
- Provision of administrative, operational, and managerial advice to Association Board and residents.
- Development of Association budgets and financial reports.
- Direct the enforcement of community Association rules and restrictions.
- Assist Board of Directors in the selection of contractors and insurance providers.
- Oversee and authorize payments for Association services & payroll.
- Direct & guide Association staff.
- Perform site inspections.
CASTLE GROUP, Coral Gables, FL 2014 – 2015
- Assisted the Property Manager with administrative support of the property and performed related management functions with the daily operations of the condominium.
- Processed service requests from residents and issued work orders
- Created and posted Board meeting notices and agendas.
- Solicited bids for maintenance, construction and other projects for the selection of contractors and vendors.
- Maintained the Association’s general files.
FIRST SERVICE RESIDENTIAL, Miami, FL 2011- 2013
FRONT DESK MANAGER
- Provided luxury residential high-rise condominiums with Front Desk operational support.
- Assisted Property Managers at various properties in day-to-day operations.
- Monitored access control & elevators. Registered & announced visitors.
- Accurately maintained records and correspondence.
CME GROUP, New York, NY 2003 – 2010
DERIVATIVES MARKET DATA ANALYST
- Monitored activity in derivative markets to detect transactions that may be indicative of manipulative activity.
- Tracked price fluctuations, prepared, examined or analyzed market data.
- Performed duties related to the purchase, sale or holding of derivatives. Protected the integrity of the markets.
- Electronically disseminated accurate, real time market data through the active interpretation of open outcry to provide current price information for the risk management needs of a global customer base.
- Validated Precious Metals & Energy derivative trades that could adversely affect the expiration of Exchange contracts.
- Ensured the transparency, integrity and openness of markets by adhering to regulations.
- BS – Finance, Money & Banking – Royal Docks Business School, London
- AS – Business Administration – CUNY, NY