Shahela911@gmail.com · 9059 SW 133rd CT Unit G Miami, FL 33186· 786-740-0749
Successful, hands on, multi-faceted with 10 years’ experience in the beauty industry, along with a sales and marketing background, would like to be part of a company where my skills and talent will be an asset. Somewhere I have the ability to share my experiences and knowledge with others. To be part of a company in which I can grow long term with and have a future.
Florida Memorial |University June 2006
Bachelors of Science Marketing & Sales
Aveda Institute |June 2006
Coconut Bay Resort & Spa | Saint Lucia, VI
Account Executive January 2006 – September 2016
• Excellent management skills, budgeting, planning, management analysis, project management
• Construct policies, programs, and structure.
• Developing new campaign ideas
• Experience in company management programs, and identifying areas for improvement.
• Plan, develop, and execute the management of the salon and spa operations and procedures
• Experience in planning and organizing work, coordinating with others, and interpreting general guidance
• Supervisory experience, responsible for the staff compliance with all requirements associated with management and accountability
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, etc.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion manager.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of staff
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors local and overseas to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
Estee Lauder | Miami, FL
Florida Regional Account Executive May 2008 – October 2013
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Work closely with distribution center
• Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Forecast and track key account metrics, identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment, assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Lead and develop counter specific sales plans and point of sale strategies with input and involvement from Counter Manager, and Department Manager.
• Staff recruiting and hiring
• Coached Counter Managers on planning, coaching, selling and execution skills. Provided counter training on key selling and service skills that will lead to achievement of sales plan.
• Monitor and evaluate sales performance at various retail locations throughout Florida
| Davie, FL
Product Operation Manager 2006 – April 2008
• Develop product marketing plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand
• Plan product launch
• Liaise with advertising and public relations to promote product
• Support sales and marketing with the necessary product knowledge and technical expertise
• Conduct product presentations
• Develop sales tools and sales training material
• Provide input for marketing collateral development
• Supply sales with latest research and marketing information
• Implement marketing plan in conjunction with all departments
• Drive ongoing improvement in sales and profitability
• Determine product specifications
• Define the long term strategy of the product and create product road map
• Develop pricing strategies and product policies
• Determine product packaging solutions
• Negotiate with suppliers
• Oversee product development
• Manage and communicate with cross functional teams